Live Cook Out organized by Team Ginger Claps, Four Seasons Wines and Weber Grills at Hyatt Bengaluru...
My Favorite was the apple and pear sangria...
We got to cook simple no fuss recipes under Chef Gautam's supervision...
We got to prepare Tortellini and Jamaican Rub BBQ Chicken from scratch....
Spinach & Ricotta Tortellini
Refined Flour/Maida 500 gms
Egg Yolks 15 No.
Spinach 500 gms
Ricotta Cheese 100 gms
Saffron Cream Sauce
Butter 100 gms
Refined Flour 100 gms
Milk 1 Ltr
Saffron 0.5 gms
Salt 2 gms
Pepper 2 gms
- Mix flour, egg yolk and salt and make smooth dough and keep it aside
- Boil the washed spinach leaves and finely chop it and mix with ricotta cheese
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Roll the sheet and cut the round shape around 2 inches in diameter, place the spinach mixture in center and fold half-moon and then twist to make the tortellini shape
- Make a roux by cooking equal quantity of flour and butter.
- Heat the milk and incorporate the roux into it,and then strain it.
- Add the saffron to the sauce and keep it aside.
- Heat the sauce and add the blanched tortellini to it.
Jamaican Rub Chicken
Chicken Supreme/ Leg 100 gms
Tomato Puree 200 gms
Chopped Onions 50 gms
Chopped Garlic 30 gms
Salt 5 gms
Pepper 10 gms
Fennel Powder 20 gms
Honey 10 gms
Chili Flakes 10 gms
Thyme 5 gms
Oil 60 ml
Vinegar 15 ml
- Take the tomato puree in a pan.
- Fine chop some onions and garlic and mix it in the puree.
- Add salt, pepper, fennel powder, chili flakes and thyme and mix well.
- Finish the marinations with honey, oil and vinegar.
- Clean the chicken breast and marinate it well with the tomato and spice rub.
- Grill the marinated chicken supreme on a pre-heated grill and serve hot.
We also grilled up some veggies and garlic bread to mop up all the juices...
and its plated...
I was experimenting and pairing few wines as they served pasta personally I loved FourSeasons Blush with the pasta the saffron based white sauce tasted absolutely yum...
And what a sweet note to end our conversation with chocolate mouse, mixed fruit crumble, passion fruit reduction and a chocolate strawberry paired with Blush wine...
Thanks to Four Seasons and Weber Grills.
Thanks to Hyatt for a wonderful experience.
weberbbqindia / Website: www.weberindia.com / Customer Care toll free number 1800.102.3102.