Rythms of Goa- Margarita Lounge Bar @Lavelle Road Bengaluru



Margarita Lounge Bar is a venture of  The Fisherman's Wharf  is located at Lavelle road Bengaluru. Open Daily from 11.30 am until late. When at Margarita lounge bar they offer many varieties of cocktails and mocktails at an affordable price the food served here is goan and Mexican

The ambience is so relaxing and is decorated with vibrant mexican poncho and floppy sombrero hats the deep cushioned chairs are so comfortable I can totally see myself lounge in them all day..


Video I created if you like my video Please subscribe to my YouTube channel...

Its a nice space to organize parties, group booking or chill out on weekends. the cocktails and mocktails are well presented its a space fit for foodies.

The service is awesome I totally enjoyed the mocktails black current and star anise mocktail was so refreshing and totally enjoyed the watermelon martini with beacon wrapped prawns.  



Watermelon Martini

Orange Mojito

Black Current and Star anise Mocktail 
Watermelon Mojito
I totally recommend this place do visit..

Margarita Lounge Bar 
#25/4, Lavelle RD, Opposite Harley Davidson Showroom, Bangalore 560001
Bangalore, India 560001
Phone 073 53 800001
Website http://thefishermanswharf.in/

Do follow me on www.zomato.com/vidyalakshmi

Please do not copy any pics or content from my blog with out a written permission from me. the review on margarita lounge bar is my own original content if I find pics or content copied will press charges for copyrights plagiarism is offence please support me and blogging community. 

Comments