Eat Street @KAVA FairFeild Marriott Bengaluru Rajajinagar



Lobby

Follow FairField Marriott for regular updates..

Dining and Buffet Area

The wagon wheels, multi color bottle flavors, watery dripping delights giggles smiles tummy satisfacting treats was truly a sweet trip down the memory lane rediscovering the treats I loved the most as a kid/teenager...Eat street was truly an experience that I will cherish. The spread was amazing from chaats to dosa's...My favorites were sugarcane juice , hot gulab jamuns and chicken dosa...Some of my childhood favorites showcased were shaved ice, cane juice and pani poori...

At the dosa counter there is a wide range of dosa that can be customized as per your choice...choosing the batter and topping may confuse you a bit my suggestions are stick with the classics and enjoy the crispy dosas roasted in ghee with a classic aloo or chicken filling...


Glimpse of Eat Street

The Event was held at KAVA on the first level of Fairfield Marriott. Ambiance is a mix of classic and contemporary setup hand picked art gallery walls is something I love to stand and stare when ever I'm here...

Most loved dishes here by me and my family are Gulab jamuns, Biryani, Grills and Soups... we totally recommend you to try all of this at the buffet..

Ice Golas

Goli Soda/Paneer Soda
Pic Courtesy By Blogger/Food Enthusiast Nivedith Gajapathy 

Sugar Cane Juice




Samosa Chaat
I ordered the samosa chaat and pani poori from the chaat counter...Loved the pani poori but was not a big fan of samosa chaat  it was way too cold for me...samosa chaat is supposed to be served super hot and spicy that's the way I like it...


Chicken Dosa
From the dosa counter I ordered the chicken dosa...the chicken was filled in mysore paper dosa and then roasted with ghee...the combination was super loved the spicy guntur mirchi chutney along with my dosa...

Buffet Setup

Dessert and Salad Section


Mojito
From the bar I started with the mojito which was refreshing after eating all the spicy treats from eat street...

Kababs and Curries
From the buffet I truly enjoyed the harabara kabab, chicken chettinad, ajwaini murgh, murgh do pyaza and fish curry...all of this devoured with couple rotis and chutneys.. 

Tandoori Roti

Pumpkin Salad
The the salad bar the pumpkin and potato salad was yummm...

Sweet Corn Soup, Potato Salad, Veg Pulao and Tikka...

Chicken Biryani

Kiwi Cheese Cake, Ice Cream and Butterscotch Cake

Vanilla and Chocolate Ice cream

Gulab Jamun

Paan Counter


 I'm concluding this post with some canvas painting  from the gallery wall...#Fairfeild #Marriott

Subscribe to me on Youtube English and Youtube Tamil
Follow me on FaceBook and Zomato


Do visit and experience Eat Street at Fairfeild marriott Bengaluru the festival will end on 31st MAY 2015. Thank you so much for visiting my page. Please do not copy content and pics with out written permission from me contact me via vidyascooking@gmail.com...Happy Dining...:)

Comments