Mango Milk Shake Recipe...^_^

Mango Milk Shake has always been my fav I still remember my mama(maternal uncle) used to prepare this milk shake for me as a kid i still remember he used to sit and watch me enjoy the mango milk shake that he prepared for me i was totally a spoilt mama's pet....this recipe I dedicate to my manu mama....love you mama...:)

Ingerdients:
1 Cup chopped mango
2 to 3 tsps sugar
1/2 Cup chilled water
1 Cup chilled milk or soy milk
2 to 3 drops of cardamom essence or 1/2 tsp powder
orange food color (optional)

In a blender add chopped mango water sugar and blend to puree consistence add milk cardamom food color and blend well for 3 mins serve chill in a tall tumbler with a mango wedge decorated do try this and serve for friends and family this will be your kids fav item happy cooking...enjoy...:)
I've also done a detail recipe video on you tube do watch the link and post your comments and suggestions we would love to hear from you...:)




Comments