Nutella Latte

I read about this recipe long time back in a magazine I guess it was cosmopolitan... don't remember my bad however I tried the recipe right after i read it on the magazine from then this has been my secret recipe...there are few changes that I've done over the years trust me this is awesomeness...:)
Do view my demo video...:)
Ingredients:
2 Cups Full Fat Milk
1 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder
1/2 Cup Filter Coffee
2-3 Tbsp Nutella or an entire jar what say...:D
1 Tbsp Sugar (Optional)
Heavy whipping Cream (optional)

Please click here to look into filter coffee recipe.

Method:
  • In a heavy bottom pot add milk and bring to a boil on a medium flame.
  • Add sugar to the milk and keep whisking add nutella and keep stirring till nutella melts.
  • Add coffee and stir once bring to a boil and remove from flame.
  • If you have a whisk just whisk the coffee once to create froth pour into serving mugs and top with whipping cream.
Serve right away with toast or biscuits...this recipe can be chilled and served during summer...enjoy...:)
Do view my filter coffee recipe too...:)

Comments