Chicken Vadai Recipe


This recipe is something I saw in a local television cooking series...I've done major changes in the recipe...my parents loved the final product...they suggested I should Blog about it...Felt so proud for my creation "I'm doing the Happy Dance!" 
#Happydance #Sunday #Weekend #Vidyascooking

Subscribe to me on Youtube English and You Tamil..

Ingredients
500 Grams Chicken breast
1/2 Onion
8 to 10 Chillies
1 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
1 1/2 Tbsp Garam Masala
1 Chicken Stock Cube
2 Tbsp Coriander
2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
2 Tbsp Roasted Bengal Gram
10 Cashews Chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying

Follow me on Facebook and Zomato...

Method
  1. Wash the chicken allow the excess moisture to drain in the colander.
  2. In a mixerjar add onion, ginger and garlic paste, garam masala, chicken cube, coriander and curry leaves and pulse until coarse paste...
  3. Add the chicken to the masala and grind to a smooth paste transfer in a mixing bowl.
  4. Check for salt add if needed...Add cashew and gram flour mix well and allow to marinate for 30 minutes..
  5. Place oil in a wok on medium flame...Wet hands take golf size portion of vada mixture form vadas..
  6. Gently drop the vada in oil and fry for 10 minutes or until all sides turn golden brown.
  7. Drain the excess oil on tissue and serve hot with chutney and lime wedges...Enjoy...:)

Media and food bloggers please do not copy any content and pics from this blogs with out written permission via: vidyascooking@gmail.com...Thank you so much for visiting my blog do try the recipe and post your comments...Happy Cooking...:)

Comments