Paan Shot Non-alcohol Dessert Drink Recipe


Paan Shot is something I tried at Hyderabad years back... never really got a chance to prepare it. Last week while de-cluttering my  desk I found some recipes that were jotted down by me and the rest is history...

Subscribe to me on YouTube English and YouTube Tamil...

Follow me on Zomato and Facebook...
 Ingredients:
2 Paan/Betel leaves
1/2 Tsp Sauf/Fennel Seeds
2 Tbsp Gulkand/Rose Petal Jam
3 Tbsp Whipped Cream or Vanilla Icecream
2 Cups Chilled Milk
1 Tsp Sugar Optional
2 Drops Green Food Color Optional

Points to note please do not add more vanilla ice cream the taste and flavor will change. add sugar if needed only...

Method:
  • In a mixer jar add betel leaves, gulkand, sauf and sugar if you need more sweet add splash of water and grind to a smooth paste.
  • To the ground paste add cream and food color pulse twice till well combined.
  • Add the ground paste to chilled milk and whisk well serve chilled in shot glass...Enjoy...:)


Please do not copy any content or pics from this blog without written permission from me...vidyascooking@gmail.com...thank you so much for visiting my blog follow for more recipes...Happy Cooking...:)

Comments