Burnt Garlic noodles is simple and easy to prepare. We can serve this noodles along with many sides my favorites are lime chicken and manchurian...
3 Packets Hakka Noodles
Finely Chopped 3 Tbsp Garlic, 1 Onion, 5 Green Chilies, fist full spring onion sprigs
5 Dried Red Chilies
1/2 Tsp MSG(ajinomoto)
Salt as per taste
4 Tbsp Peanut or Sesame Oil
- Pre cook the noodles following the package directions.
- In a heavy bottom wok or Pressure cooker heat oil on low flame if your using sesame oil the oil should burn.
- To the oil add garlic and fry till light golden brown in color.
- Add the red chilies and green chill fry a bit. Add the onion and spring onion fry till transparent.
- Add salt and msg fry all the ingredients add the noodles and toss garnish with spring onions and serve hot...Enjoy...:)
Do try this recipe and post your comments if any query contact me via: email@example.com thank you so much for visiting this space...Happy cooking...:)