Asian Apple Salad Recipe


Juicy and crisp Asian Apple Salad is a perfect side for barbecue or fried chicken. This salad is packed with fresh flavors serves 3 if served with grills. I love using Washington apples for my recipes and have created many recipes using honey crisp and granny smith apple varieties.

Subscribe to me on Youtube English and Youtube Tamil for recipe videos and more...




I was totally surprised when Washington apples sent me a box filled with 5 different variety of apples was not expecting this gift at all must thank Washington Apples for this surprise.

For Asian Apple Salad I've used Honey Crisp and Granny Smith Apple I liked the combination of sweet and sour in this salad.


Ingredients:
1 Granny Smith Apple cored and sliced
1 Honey Crisp Apple cored and sliced
1 Large Tomato Sliced
I large Onion Sliced
1 Bunch Lettuce 

Dressing: 2 Tbsp Roasted and Crushed Peanuts, 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce or Tamarind Pulp, 1 Tbsp Grape Seed Oil or Sesame Oil, 1 Tbsp Sugar or Palm Sugar.
A Pinch Salt and Pepper Powder...

Follow me on FB+ Zomato + Twitter for regular updates...

Method: Wash the Lettuce thoroughly tear up the leaves and add to a mixing bowl discard the steam if possible tends to be bitter some times. Add the sliced apples, onions and tomatoes to the lettuce toss and reserve. 

In a mixing bowl add sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and oil mix until the sugar melts add crushed peanuts and create a dressing. Add dressing to the salad and toss serve with your favorite fried or chilled chicken enjoy...:)


Few Recipe Suggestion to serve along with Asian Apple Salad...
Basil Chicken Tikka

Tangdi Chicken Kabab

Karavalli Fish Fry Recipe

Achari Chicken Recipe

Comments