Street Food Series: Sri Sairam Hot Chips @Sahakarnagar, Bengaluru

Subscribe to me on Youtube Tamil and Youtube English Channels for regular updates 😉

I wanted to feature this hot chips shop near my place since we enjoy the chips here and have been purchasing for the past 10 years now. All their chips are hot, freshly prepared and super crispy, Sai Ram Hot Chips is located at sahakarnagar.
Every other day my dad visits them and purchases potato chips, bitter gourd chips and banana chips they prepare it really well its hygienic and oil is good. 
In this 10 years we never had any health issues with their products. Must try and recommended here are salt potato chips, halwa and coconut burfi. In most of my blog posts I have styled my food with chips from this shop. They open by 9.30 am and close by 10.30 pm. For hot and fresh chips visit by 12 pm.

Comments